Saturday, January 10, 2015

Paint Table Saturday VII

So it seems like forever (acutally since November) since I have done a Paint Table Saturday Post. Now with the holidays behind us, things are a bit less hectic and I hope to be able to get back to posting on a regular basis.  So here is my paint table from today.

Russ' Paint Table January 10,2015

So I spent one afternoon recently just clearing some stuff off the table to make more (read some) room to work.  You can still see there are general RPG figures, some Batman miniatures, Lord of the Rings stuff, some newly arrived (to the table, not new purchases) Warmachine figures and of course the general disorganization that is the trademark of my table. :P

Russ's Paint Table January 10, 2015
Thanks for reading. See you next time and share pictures of your Paint Table with the group as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...