Saturday, January 10, 2015

Fancy New Menus

If you spend a few minutes poking around the blog here, you may notice some fancy new drop down menus. That is, if you use a real web browser instead of Microsoft Internet Explorer.  I recomend Chrome. 

New Menus
Anyway, I spent an evening messing around with HTML5 and CSS to create these nifty drop down menus. That was the easy part. It was a bit tougher to get them to mesh with the existing blogger template CSS.  Luckily teh interwebz are a wonderful place where you can find almost anything. This nice lady's blog had exactly what I needed to make the last puzzle piece fit together. Check it out if you want to do something similar she has instructions and downloadable files so you won't have to reinvent the wheel like I did. :P

Now not all of the choices listed on these spiffy new menus do anything yet, but I am planning on adding new pages for the games and armies that I already have painted. The Lord of the Rings pages already exist as well as the Cygnar page on the Warmachine menu.

Have you done any special to make your blog design better? If so I would love to hear about it. Leave a comment!

Thanks for looking.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...