Friday, January 16, 2015

Cygnar: Thorn Light Warjack WIP

This is just a quick post to show a mini I have been painting for my Cygnar army for Warmachine. This is the character light warjack known as Thorn, which is designed to be used with the Victoria Haley warcaster.

Thorn
This is still a work in progress. It is mostly done, but you can see there are some touch ups that I need to do still. Obviously I still need to finish the base as well.

There are more pictures after the jump.



Thorn - left side with spear

Thorn - rear side

Thorn - right side with spear
Everything was going too well - as soon as I finished taking these pictures I manage to knock the mini of the table on to the floor. This caused both the arms to pop off. I will be back with more pictures once I reattach the arms and finish  up the base.

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think in the comments.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...