Sunday, November 9, 2014

Paint Table Saturday V

Hi There! I have missed two Saturdays so I wanted to get this post in even if it is a day late. I had family staying with me from out of town (Hey Dad!) which was great but cut into my time for painting and modeling in a big way.  I put a bunch of Orks together for Orktober but I didn't acutally get around to painting any of them!  I will do another post to update the progress of the Orks soon-ish.

Paint Table Saturday 11/08/2014
So the biggest development around the paint table is that I acutally got down to painting some miniatures!

More after the jump.



Reaper Bones Werewolf
So this Werewolf from the Reaper Bones line was the first thing that I painted. This guy is both the first miniature I have painted since my wrist has recovered and the first Bones miniature that I have painted. Skeptical about the "no primer needed" claims I went ahead and used a brush on primer for this guy. Sorry the picture isn't that great, I will do another post on this guy sometime in the near future.

Pumpkin Headed Bugbear
I bought some Halloween themed miniatures from Reaper in October but only started to paint them a few days ago. I started with this guy, a "Pumpkin-Headed Bugbear". He is still a work in progress, but I like how he is turning out so far.

Axebeak
The last mini, I have been working on is this Axebeak, which is a predatory flightless bird which has a long history in the Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder Roleplaying games.  This one will be an animal companion for my Pathfinder Society Druid character.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far!  Let me know what you think in the comments and I will be back soon with some more updates.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...