Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Terrain Project: Red Planet - Bridges

Hello again readers.  Today I have another entry in my Red Planet terrain project.  I have several bridges today, both for vehicles and foot bridges. The first one is the Pegasus Hobbies Technobridge, a sturdy bridge that is easily wide enough for a land raider to drive accross with room to spare.

Heavy Duty Bridge
I really like this model. It comes in heavy duty dark brown plastic just like the Pegasus Gothic Buildings if you have seen those.

Disclaimer: The little blue guy is not mine. I barrowed one of my friend +Tim McKnight 's Ultramarines to use for scale in these shots.

There is more after the jump.



Two Bridges
The second bridge is actually the same as the first, I have two of the Pegasus Technobridges.

Gothic Footbridge
Next is the Gothic Bridge from Armorcast. This is an one piece resin model It has good detail and was super easy to paint in my rusted color scheme.

Resin Bridge from Armorcast
Here is the unpainted resin bridge from Armorcast.  Leave a comment below if you like. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...