Monday, October 20, 2014

Paint Table Saturday IV

It is time again for Paint Table Saturday Monday.  I am a couple of days late posting this, but I took these pictures on Saturday, Honest!

Paint Table Overflow
So I have been working on my 40K Orks for Orctober. Working on the first squad of Warbuggies got me to pull out my cases of Ork models and I found a bunch of stuff that needed to be assembled. So the Orks ended up jumping ship from the hobby table and invaded this nearby tray table where I put a bunch of them together.

There is more after the jump.



Silver Buggies
I also got a chance to prime the warbuggies with some Army Painter Platemail Metal primer.

My Ork  Vehicles Case
I also put together about six deffcoptas that you can see there on top of the case.  I have done some more work on Orky things but I will follow up soon with a progress report on that.

Thanks for reading.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...