Saturday, October 4, 2014

Orctober Fest

So there is a thing called Orctober! The concept is pretty straightforward model and paint some orcs during the month of October. I saw this over on Gingerbhoy's Painting Projects  and decided to join in on the green goodness.Although in my case it will be Orktober as I will be doing some models for my Warhammer 40K Orks.

So diving into my box of all things Orky I have spent the evening starting to put together some Ork Wartracks and Buggys.

Work in Progress on some Ork Buggies and War Tracks
I have made a good start but I still need to add some more drivers and weapons. I will need to consult the latest codex to see what options are available. I also need to track down one more small tire - the right front track is missing one on the driver's side.

Thanks for reading!  If you are doing stuff for Orctober feel free to post a link in the comments.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...