Thursday, October 9, 2014

Mutants from Mother Russia

The mailman just brought me some figures today that I had ordered online a few weeks ago. These guys are the "Weapons Team" from My Way Miniatures. These are not licensed miniatures but I am sure you will recognize them from somewhere...

I didn't realize until after I placed the order that they would be making the trek all the way from St. Petersburg Russia to me here  in Colorado. So I have been waiting impatently for them to show up for a few weeks.

Turtles under plastic
 I just snapped a few quick picks of these figures. I didn't want to take them out of the bags until I am ready to glue them together because they have some tiny parts that could very easily be dropped and lost forever.

More pictures after the jump.

So these guys will need to be painted green (obviously).  Think anybody would notice if I sneaked them in as part of Orctober Fest?

Raphe-ish
Leo-esque

Donny-ganger
Mike-like
Definitely Not The Shredder 
Thanks for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...