Saturday, May 31, 2014

New Terrain Project: Red Planet

So this will just be a quick post to announce that I will be starting a new terrain project that I am calling Red Planet.  It will be science fiction based as you can probably guess and will use some terrain kits from the Games Workshop Warhammer 40,000 line. I will be working on this as I finish up my other terrain project, the Lord of the Rings themed Autumn in Ithillian table.

Rusted Out Manufactorum
This project has a bit of a head start as I already have a couple of pieces finished.  Here is a look at the Rusted Out Manufactorum piece that is already completed.  I will follow up soon with a post that has the work in progress shots of this piece and some of the other completed pieces.

Post a comment to let me know what you think or if you have suggestions about what type of terrain pieces would be good to include on a Red Planet table. Thanks for reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...