Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wagons Ho

Okay so I have something a little more arts and craftsy then my last couple of  computer related posts. I needed a wagon for an upcoming Pathfinder game and did not have any minis for it. So I created this quick little paper miniature to use. This should be about the right size for 28mm figures and to be pulled by a single horse / mule/ ox / whatever.

Wagon Paper Miniature

Here is a link to a PDF file with instructions for assembly. Since my drawing skill aren't the greatest I have also included a blank template so you can draw in the details for your own wagon. I have put a couple of these together to make sure the template works and the size is about right although it might still be a bit on the large side. The ones I have assembled are all just blank paper so far, I will assemble a colored one and get a picture of it up soon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...