Sunday, January 27, 2013

Terrain Project: Autumn in Ithillian Update 1

So I have been working on the Ithillian Terrain this week and I have some more work in progress photos to share. We are going to look at the four smaller pieces today, although I have been working on the two large pieces as well.

Statue and Well
Statue and Well
The Statue & Well piece is coming along pretty well. I just want to do some work on the inside of the well and the ground before adding flocking and foliage.



Ruined Watchtower
Ruined Watchtower
The Ruined Watchtower still needs detailing on the trap door and wooden floor remnant.

Ruined Stairs
Ruined Stairs
The Ruined Stairs are ready for flocking and foliage. I really like how the trapdoor came out.

Ranger Camp

Ranger Camp
The Ranger's Camp still needs some love. I have to detail the whole campfire area.

If you have any suggestions, leave a comment! Thanks for reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...