Monday, May 7, 2012

Tyranids: Parasite of Mortrex

I haven't had much time to post recently, but I have managed to finish painting my Parasite of Mortrex model. I think this counts as the first completely finished model for my Tyranids army, including finishing the base. I decided to go with an overgrown foliage theme since I remember reading somewhere that Tyranids seed a planet with spores to make all the plants grow at an accelerated rate to more easily collect the bio-matter.

I don't really have to much more to say about this guy since I already posted a couple of WIP posts here and here.  There are, however, a bunch more pictures after the jump.







 

 So there is my finished Parasite of Mortrex conversion. Let me know what you think by posting a comment.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...