Monday, April 2, 2012

Tyranids: Infected Guardsmen WIP

So I have been working on my Tyranids lately and came up with this bit of fun. Obviously inspired by the Alien movies, I made up some infected guardsmen. The adrenal gland bit makes me think of an Alien Facehugger every time I look at it so I decided to go ahead and convert a squad of Catachans to be my infected guardsmen.

Infected Imperial Guardsmen
I converted a squad of 10 to start with. I think I may do some more after I see how they look painted.



Infected Imperial Guardsmen  

 Since I wanted to be able to use these guys in a game, I also swapped out their hands and arms for extra termagaunt arms holding flesh borers. They remind me a bit of the old genestealer hybrids and since the have flesh borers they should make suitable "counts as" termagaunt figures.

Infected Imperial Guardsmen
So there is a look at the infected guardsmen I made in between working on some other Tyranid Models.  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.

Coming Soon: Probably just more Tyranids for the near future, ohh and some LotR Terrain!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...