Saturday, April 7, 2012

March Poll Results

So during the month of march I ran a poll asking about what brand of paint people prefer. Below are the results.

What brand of paint do you prefer?


Seems like the results may change a bit since GW just released their new line of paints today, but let's review anyway.


The Citadel/GW line seems to be the most popular through a combination of paint quality and corporate brainwashing (call it advertising if you like)!


Vallejo also as a good following, although I expected the percentage to be higher.


Another popular choice is mixing and matching paints from various brands. 


The biggest surprise to me is the low number on the Reaper paints. I am actually switching to use Reaper as my primary brand although I still have a bunch of Citadel and P3 paints that I will use until they are gone.  I'm sure I will be picking up a few of the new Citadel line to try them out as well. 


Discuss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...