Monday, February 13, 2012

Eagles: Throndil

Welcome back to my continuing series of blog posts showcasing each of the models in my Eagles of the Misty Mountains army for the Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game. Click here to find other posts in the series about the Eagles.

Throndil, Work in Progress
Today we are taking a look at a model I have named Throndil, the Troll-Killer. Descended from the ancient Eagle hero Throndor, Throndil is a fierce warrior.


Throndil, Work in Progress
Throndil is represented  by the Great Eagle I from Gamezone Miniatures. I have mounted him atop a piece of brass rod on the Dead Troll base from Micro Art Studio.

The Dead Troll Base from Micro Art Studio

Another angle of the Dead Troll Base
There is such great details on this base that all I had to do was paint it. Here are a couple of finished shots of the base.

Throndil, Troll-Killer

Throndil, Troll-Killer

Throndil, Troll-Killer
There is a look at the Great Eagle Throndil. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment!

Coming soon: the last of the Eagles, other stuff?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...