Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cirith Ungol Army: First Steps

So this weekend I have have been busily assembling  all kinds of Lord of the Rings Models. Right now, I can happily claim that every Lord of the Rings Model that I own is assembled and ready for priming and painting. This includes the first steps towards my new Cirith Ungol tournament army.


Those first steps include 12 Mordor Uruk-Hai that needed shields. The plastic shields are from the GW Warhammer Fantasy Goblin line. The metal shields are from some Reaper Miniatures weapons packs.

Next up for the army are the 12 Mordor Uruk-Hai with Two Handed weapons. Technically they don't require any work, but with 12 figures and only 3 poses, I want to do some weapon swaps to give the illusion of more poses.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...