Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Lava Lake

So work is progressing on the Mordor terrain board. Tonight I worked on cutting away the lava chasm areas on one quarter of the board that I am calling the Lava Lake. This is due to the large lake-like area of lava (clever, eh?) on this portion of the board.  There are three islands in the lake in case any daring generals want to have their minions attempt to hop across the fiery lava. Personally, I don't know if I would tempt fate like that, 1s are too easy to roll.

Mordor Terrain Lava Lake WIP


I added surface cracks spreading out from the lava areas. Think they look pretty good and I am toying with the idea of adding more, but I don't want to go overboard.

For more go to Fiery Chasms of Fire --edit 8/18/11

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...