Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tyranids, Ongoing

Well, I am still working on getting my Tyranid army finished.  As you may have noticed this means that I did not make my initial goal of getting the entire army completed in 3 weeks. I am a little disappointed, but I am more excited about having a playable Tyranid army that is almost completely painted.  I started with the HQ choices, the Hive Tyrant, the Tyranid Prime and the Genestealer Broodlord are all completely painted and ready for basing.  A few other models, like the Carnifex and the Venomthrope are just a few details away from being finished as well.  As for the rest of the army, I would say that every model is at least 75% done. I will get some pictures up soon, hopefully tomorrow.  Now I need to go make a 2000 point army list.  Hive Fleet Scorpius has a Saturday Morning brunch with the Tau scheduled! (They are coming for you Ian!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...